2018 WAA Conference
WHAT TO EXPECT THIS YEAR
- Cutting edge information for auction professionals that will help sharpen your business
- Opportunities to network with several hundred auction professionals from Wisconsin in a fun, welcoming, and sharing atmosphere.
- 6 Hours of Continuing Education Available-- Ethics & Rules/Regs with WI Dot & ATF
- Sessions for support staff to attend.
- Break-out sessions by Jerry Chuilly, Dick Van Grinsven, and Kenny Lindsay.
- Contests including State Auctioneer Preliminaries, Novice Auctioneer, Ringman, and Media
- Gala Event and Hall of Fame induction ceremony
ANTIQUE / VINTAGE APPRAISAL FAIR
9 AM – Noon Sunday, Open to the Public to bring in items for WAA members to Value
2018 Speakers- Topics to be Announced Soon.
Scott Shuman, CAI
Current NAA President, Hall & Hall Auctions
– Navigating the Future
Beth Rose, CAI, AARE
2016 International Auctioneer Champion
Owner of Rose Auction Group and Beth Rose Real Estate & Auctions
- Becoming a Winner & Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone
- Rocking the 3 R's
Brian Rigby, CAI, AARE
Founder - Professional Ringmen's Institute,
B.A.Rigby & Associates
- Skill Improvement for Auctioneers and Ringmen
Viterbo University Distinguished Professor
- Positive Power of Servant Leadership