2017 WAA Conference
WHAT TO EXPECT THIS YEAR
- Cutting edge information for auction professionals that will help sharpen your business
- Opportunities to network with several hundred auction professionals from Wisconsin in a fun, welcoming, and sharing atmosphere.
- 6 Hours of Continuing Education Available
- Sessions for support staff to attend. Break-out sessions by Talented speakers.
- Contests including State Auctioneer Preliminaries, Novice Auctioneer, Ringman, and Media
- Gala Event and Hall of Fame induction ceremony
ANTIQUE / VINTAGE APPRAISAL FAIR
9 AM – Noon Sunday, Open to the Public to bring in items for WAA members to Value
2017 FEATURED SPEAKERS
Tim Luke, CAI, BAS, MPPA, NAA
As seen on “Cash in the Attic” and “Antiques Roadshow.” NAA Designation Course Instructor; Owner, Treasure Quest Group, Inc.
– Auction Professional as Expert Witness
– Beyond Words: Building Your Charisma and Credibility
Renee Jones, CAI, AARE, CES
National Property Solutions, Inc. National Fundraising Solutions
- Improve Your Network w/Linkedin
- Marketing Your Auction Business
John Schultz, AMM
NAA Designation Course Instructor Grafe Auction Company
– Using Social Media for Increased Revenue
– Tech Time